Welcome!How nice that you have landed here!
'Such a dreamer, that child!' my family used to say about me.That's right. Dreaming and sensitivity are important sources of inspiration. They are the breeding ground for visions and storytelling. And in the meantime I have understood the following:
When dreaming is combined with implementation power, it becomes very powerful. You could say it becomes magic.'
As Walt Disney so beautifully put it:
'If you can dream it, you can do it.
This is an example of a 'signature story'. It says something about my signature. Do you also have such a story?
- Communication strategist, leadership coach, facilitator
- Focus: Brand and identity work, change/cultural change, transformational leadership, conflict and storytelling
- 12 years of international management and leadership experience at Beiersdorf in marketing, communications, strategy (with assignments abroad in Barcelona and Milan).
- Lecturer for StoryWork at ZSFB (Zentrum für Systemische Forschung und Beratung) and HFF (Hochschule für Film und Fernsehen)
- Initiator and host of the Beyond Storytelling conference 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Lecturer at ZSFB (Centre for Systemic Research and Counselling), HFM (Stuttgart Media University) and HFF (Munich Film and Television Academy)
- Vordiplom/Bachelor Mathematics, Diploma Business Administration (ESCP Paris, Oxford and Berlin), Diploma Process-Oriented Psychology
- Language skills: German, English, French, Italian
- And otherwise: proud mother of three boys, love of dance, fragrant herbs and self-designed collages.
- Iina is a b-onfire collaborator and entrepreneur specializing in regenerative leadership and sustainability, facilitation and process design, and systems thinking and change processes.
- At b-onfire, Iina wears many hats. She assists with event and program design and execution, focuses on communications and brand development, and brings her strategic systems thinking and regenerative leadership approach to b-onfire's work.
- She graduated in 2019 with a master's degree in Strategic Leadership toward Sustainability. She also holds a BBA in International Business.
- Specialist at SITRA, Finnish Innovation Fund 2020-2022
- Over the past 6 years, she has become increasingly focused on making a difference in restoring the health of our precious planet.
- Language skills: Finnish, English, Swedish, French
- In her free time she loves spending time in nature, practicing yoga, having breakfast with friends, singing, writing and spending time with her loved ones. In the winter, she can be found cross-country skiing or snowboarding in Northern Finland.
Room & Network
B-onfire is Stephanie Bachmair and at the same time part of an agile network. Depending on your needs, I will put together a highly qualified team of experts with different competences, perfectly adapted to your needs.
I am happy to offer group work and individual coaching as face-to-face, digital or 'phygital' appointments.